Monday, September 27, 2010

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - "Clone Cadets" and "ARC Troopers"

Spoiler Level: Low

"Clone Cadets": Hey, this episode reminds me of that other episode they did that focused entirely on that one squad of clones!

"ARC Troopers":  Ohhh, that's because it's the same squad...!  Now I get it.  Geez, nobody told me they were going to start jumping around in the timeline!  Well wait a minute, I seem to recall Steve mentioning that they were going to do that eventually... geez, I guess I need to start paying closer attention.

I enjoy episodes like this because they really flesh out the Star Wars universe, and humanize the clones.  It's probably just as well that I didn't remember these were the same clones from "Rookies" because then I'd realize what their fates would be.  Still, now that I know, I'd like to watch all three episodes in a row someday.

No comments: