Friday, June 17, 2011

Green Lantern 2-XSteL

2-XSteL, the smartest toy robot of Sector 2814!  In brightest day, In blackest night, no answers shall escape his sight! 

Couldn't make the midnight screening of Green Lantern tonight, but I'm excited enough about a real GL movie finally being here that I couldn't resist putting this picture together of my favorite toy joining the Corps.  I got the idea a month or so ago when I got the 3D mask with an action figure and stuck it on my 2-XL, and 2-XSteL was born!  Note that he's carrying The 8-Track of Oa.

To everyone who was interested in having me continue with the blogging, I just haven't been able to get myself motivated.  I think I need (needed?) a break.  Hopefully this is the start of me coming back to it.  Thanks for your patience!

No comments: