Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dollhouse - "Ghost"

I've decided to give Dollhouse a try based on the strength of Firefly. So far I'm definitely intrigued by the first episode. What did Echo do that lead her here? They talk about five years of service... is her memory stored somewhere, to be re-implanted in her when her time is done, or is it gone forever, and she leaves with a new memory? Are the new experiences of each personality stored when they're removed in case they're needed again?

I'll definitely stick around for a while.

1 comment:

greatplaidmoose said...

I wasn't too thrilled with the two opening episodes of Dollhouse but I liked the third episode about the singer with a death wish. That was a more original episode I thought. Unlike his other shows, this one lacks Joss Whedon's humor which was a big part of the enjoyment of Buffy, Angel and Firefly for me.