Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Smallville - "Sacrifice"

Spoiler Level: High

Gotta admit, I found this episode pretty disturbing. Zod's murder of his lover and (even if he didn't realize it at the time) unborn child is of course the worst of it. The fact that he'd then twist that to incite his own people to war against humanity is pretty messed up and shows how he's completely become as evil as the original General Zod.

So does this mean that Ollie's going to have a big scar on his chest in the shape of a Kryptonian "Z" from now on?

Back to the Chloe of Questionable Morality. I have to admit, I thought the idea that Chloe and Tess would now trust each other after what they went through together a bit hard to swallow, but I at least expected it to last until the end of the scene. Here's hoping that Ollie's willing to shell out some more money to fix up Watchtower.

So, we have two episodes left. Are we really going to get an all-out war? After Doomsday, I'm skeptical. I figure all the budget for the season was probably spent on the JLA episode, but that's okay, that episode would totally make it worth it. But I'll say one thing-- Clark better get over his not wanting to fly if he's going up against an entire group of super-powered Kryptonians. Let me rephrase that, the producers better get over not wanting Clark to fly if he's going up against an entire group of super-powered Kryptonians.

No comments: