Spoiler Level: High
Things I really liked about this episode:
* Boba Fett is already becoming a bad-ass. Seeing his father killed has already made him toughen up and become the Boba Fett we know and love.
* Those beautiful opening shots of the frigate docking with the Jedi cruiser. A great throwback to the original Star Wars opening, and so beautifully rendered.
* Boba Fett not being able to kill a Clone Trooper when staring him in the face, since they all have the face of his father.
* Aurra Sing and Bossk!
* Boba Fett using the fact that he's also a clone to infiltrate the Clone Troopers and get his revenge on Mace Windu.
Things I didn't like:
* Clone Trooper cadets? Huh? That seems a pretty inefficient way to produce more Clone Troopers. Weren't they all programmed in the cloning chambers and born as adults? Boba Fett was supposed to be the exception. So while I like the concept of his using it to his advantage, I don't like that they had to create this conceit to make it work.
* Mace Windu's quarters get attacked and the two troopers who pointed out to a kid where he could find Mace Windu's quarters just a short while earlier don't step up to say something? Even if one of them was the trooper who died, the other one should have made the connection.
* It's a lucky thing for Boba Fett that escape pods have a "make everything go wrong" button, and that he happened to get the seat right in front of it.
...So the things that I thought didn't work about the episode really didn't work for me, but everything else was good.
From what I can gather from starwars.com, it seems like they aired all three episodes of the season finale already. They've still only posted one of them online though, so I'll have to wait to a little longer to see the other two.